Our 2015 balcony crop is coming in.
- Our strawberry plants have yielded a couple of mediocre berries every day
- The verdict is out on our first broccoli plants. They do not resemble what we get from the grocery store
- Cherry tomato yields are good (production is exceeding consumption)
- Carrots are tasty, but small
- All flowers are beautiful
- Pole beans are excellent
- Chives are excellent
- We added a third pot of sweet corn. In spite of our late start, it looks like yields have increased and quality is good.